1. Built in low voltage cut-off (Outputs 1 through 5 only).
2. RFI (radio frequency interference) free. Absolutely necessary if you are into digital imaging!
3. LED display.
4. LED brightness control.
5. Temperature/Humidity sensing and control on two outputs.
6. Your choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius operation.
7. 6 outputs (2 of which are constant on).
8. LED power on indicators for outputs 1 through 5.
9. Outputs 1 through 4 are individually programmable.
10. Numerical Keypad entry of operating parameters for utmost control of your settings.
11. Remote control, programming and monitoring capability (optional software purchase required).
12. Sensor readouts to show ambient air temperature, optic temperature, dewpoint temperature, humidity in %, battery voltage.
13. The ability to enable or disable outputs (output #6 cannot be disabled).
14. The ability to save up to 4 different configurations.
15. A beautiful brushed stainless steel case.
16. An optional brushed stainless steel cradle that connects to your tripod or Dobsonian telescope.
17. Temperature sensors are calibrated. Combined errrors from uncalibrated ambient and optic temperature sensors can be significant.
|Home | Categories | View Cart | Check Out | Advance Search | Empty Cart|
|Copyright 1999-2011. Island Eyepiece. All rights reserved.|